Sculptshe.com

 Hi, welcome to the next article. I hope you're doing well. How do you live in this covid situation? Today's article will be in English for a long time because I have received an offer of cooperation from the English e-shop Sculptshe.com . I'm glad I can at least improve my English - I've always enjoyed articles in English, so perhaps you will, too. What are you doing these days? It is good that the situation has improved and everything is finally open - restaurants, bars, cafés. I know I have some English bloggers here too - at least this way I can communicate with you a little! I like this kind of e-shop, I'm interested in different body-shapers and I'd like to try some. This site is clear and has a nice design - it's easy to navigate and you'll find everything here. Shapewears, Waist Trainers, Bodysuits, Plus Sizes. In addition, there are also summer discounts. Let's take a closer look at some products.




I think the best shapewear for tummy  are right here. As you can see in the picture, everyone really chooses. There is a great selection of colours - from black to nude. You can wear when you go out or just hang out with your friends. Prices are bombastic - there are big discounts up to 50%! . I think it really works. It's comfy, and it wears well!

https://www.sculptshe.com/products/sculptshe-360-lipo-foam-post-surgery-abdominal-board
 
What interested me most? 360 lipo foam board

Description from the web:
This abdominal board after lipo is ideal for daily use and post surgery due to its comfort, safety, and design, helping out in the recovery process of liposuction or tummy tuck procedure. It's unnoticeable under any look and the best of friends for your after surgery. 
► Shapes the tummy, controls your belly; 
► Offers greater coverage around the waist; 
► Velcro closure allows you to adjust its compression; 
► Avoids the girdle from bending and causing skin folds; 
► Helps the skin to adhere to the muscle after having liposuction or tummy tuck surgery procedure; 
► Can be worn under any tight girdle or bodyshaper for tummy flattening;

And only at the great price of $40! I think it's a great choice. What about you and the skinning underwear? Have you experience? If not, I definitely recommend trying. Write in the comments!

Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat

Děkuji za vaše krásné komentáře!