Sculptshe.com

https://www.sculptshe.com/

Hi, welcome to today's article. Today's article will be slightly different - not in Czech, but in English. So at least I'll practice my English a little bit. :D And why? I'd like to make a Sculptshe reviews  I've heard from with the collaboration. I thought it might be interesting. The things that sell on this site interest me and  I'd like to try them sometime. Unfortunately, I didn't find anything like this in the Czech Republic, so I thought I'd order it at this e-shop one day. These skinny belts are great! Besides, you can't even see it
 under your clothes.

https://www.sculptshe.com/collections/shapewear

As you can see on the screen screen, the e-shop sells shapewear bodysuits. You can find body suits, waist trainer, thigh trimmer, sport vests, shorts, panties and also a collection of plus-size.  Prices range from $30 to $100. Watch out, there are big discounts up to 50%! Free shipping is over $70. You can choose between multiple colors - black to beige. I like how many species you can find here!


https://www.sculptshe.com/products/sculptshe-new-thigh-eraser-butt-lifter-booty-sculptor

What i liked the best is this  waist and thigh trainer . I like option 3 in 1. It is available in many sizes, from size M up to 4XL. I also like the availability of colours! There is black, pink, mint blue, yellow, red and orange. The price is currently 60% off! And it's $52.80 from the original price of $132. 

DESCRIPTION:
This 3-in-1 Butt lifter & Thigh Trimmer will trim your waist, melt fat, and helps to shed water weight and cellulite on your thighs & lift your Butt!

There is also a table to measure your size. You can wear it for exercise as well as for rest and relaxation!

The reviews are very good and customers also post photos. E-shop got me excited and I can't wait to order and try it sometime!

3 komentáře:

  1. Oh, what a nice post! I love everything :)


    Please check out my latest post, too? I'd love to hear something from you! :)
    www.cielofernando.com
    FACEBOOK | INSTAGRAM

    OdpovědětVymazat
  2. Já psala podobný článek nedávno, ale pro jinou firmu. Mně se tato inspirace líbí, sama tyto články přijímám i když třeba tu věc nekoupím, beru to jako inspiraci pro někoho, kdo třeba s tím zkušenosti má a rád koupí.

    Somethingbykate

    OdpovědětVymazat
  3. Tyhle stahovací pásy jsou pro někoho určitě super, ale já z toho mám nevím proč respekt. :D Bála bych se, že mě to bude moc škrtit.

    OdpovědětVymazat

Děkuji za vaše krásné komentáře!